SPECIAL NOTICE :
Openings include full-time positions that provide consistent employment year-round with benefits. Positions are available in most departments: Food Service, Restaurant, Lounge, Coffee Shop, Lift Attendants, Tram Operators, Mtn Coaster Attendants, Retail, Cashiers, Maintenance, Snow Makers, Information Staff, Snow Tubing Attendants, Janitorial & Instructors.
Applicants interested in participating in the Ober Gatlinburg job fair may ride the Aerial Tramway at 1001 Parkway or drive to 1339 Ski Mountain Road to apply in person from 10 a.m.- 4 p.m.
OBER GATLINBURG PERKS
- Insurance Benefits offered after 90 days of full time employment.
- Sick Days available after 6 months and Paid Time Off available after 1 year.
- Admission into 50+ Sevier County Attractions on our Employee Exchange program.
- $50 Ski/Snowboard Season Passes available for immediate family.
- Amazing views daily!!
- *Equal Opportunity Employer // TN Drug Free Workplace
As Tennessee’s only Ski Area and one of the top destinations in the state, Ober Gatlinburg is an excellent place for anyone who desires to be part of a team who helps guests create life long memories in all seasons!