Individual Ticket Prices & Wristbands*
- All Activities are optional and are all available individually.
- * A Wristband offers unlimited use of the activities listed below its price for one calendar business day (one person / non-transferable) … does NOT include Aerial Tramway, Snow Tubing or Ski Mtn Coaster.
- Wristbands are purchased up at the Amusement Park.
- Wristbands EXCLUDE the Aerial Tramway, Snow Tubing & Ski Mountain Coaster.
- NOT including the Ski Mtn Coaster, Children under 5 are free (with ticketed or “wristbanded” adult) for any activities not restricted by their height and/or weight … please see Ride Restrictions Page.
WRISTBANDS ** Currently Not Available
$ 20 - 35-* Activity Wristbands will again become available starting May 4th, 2018.
Basic Wristband: … Adult $25 … Child (5-11) $20
Alpine Slide, Scenic Chairlift, Water Raft Rides, Amaze N Maze, Chair Swing, NEW Rock Wall, Mini Golf, Carousel & Kiddie Rides
Premium Wristband: … Adult $35 … Child (5-11) $30
Same as “Basic” PLUS The Wildlife Encounter, 3 Hours of Ice Skating & 1 Ride on the Ski Mountain Coaster
ATTRACTION TICKETSSee Each Attraction Below
BOOK OF 10 TICKETS
- Carousel …………… 1 Ticket
- Scenic Chairlift … 2 Tickets
- Alpine Slide …….. 2 Tickets
For the best view of the magnificent Smoky Mountains, make sure to ride the Aerial Tramway. Departing regularly from downtown Gatlinburg, this cable car will take you on a breathtaking 2.1-mile ride up to the Amusement Park & Ski Area.
( Separate Attraction ... Not Included on any Wristband)
Skate year-round on Ober's huge indoor ice arena. The 140' X 75' indoor ice arena is the centerpiece of Ober Gatlinburg's enclosed mall.
Ober's Newest Thrilling Attraction, Open Daily (weather permitting)
Please click on picture for more info.
( Separate Attraction ... Not Included on any Wristband )
* Prices are Per Rider, NOT Per Cart.
Your ride combines a Scenic Chairlift ride up the mountain with a fun-filled weaving, wandering, dipping descent on one of two 1800' tracks through woods and ski trails.
The Scenic Chairlift offers one of the most awe-inspiring views of the Great Smokies. Open Daily (weather permitting)
Tunnels to explore. Swinging bridges to cross. A web crawl to scramble through. Ladders to scale and chutes to slide down. Open Daily, weather permitting.
Enjoy whirling through the air for a near-flying experience!
Try and shave a few strokes off your handicap.
Challenge your senses and instincts.
Water Raft Rides
No swimsuits required ... just the desire to have fun. Pictured above: Blue Cyclone Rapids (left) ... Shoot-The-Chute & Lightnin' Water Rides (right - reopen May 25th).
The indoor Carousel is a great place for kids – and adults!
Arcade & Redemption Ctr.
Rain or Shine, you're sure to have fun in here! Arcade game prices vary .