The Winter Discovery Program is comprehensive instructional courses focused on skiing & snowboarding. It spans over 4 separate dates, allowing participants to gradually build their skills & confidence on the slopes. Whether you’re a novice or have prior experience, this program is tailored to help you become proficient in these winter sports.
Dates for 2024 Winter Discovery Program are Jan. 21, 28 and Feb. 4, 11
The Winter Discovery Program is conducted on set dates during Ski Season.
Investment ………. $199 ( after Nov 18th)
Minimum Age is 7 years.
Ability levels 1-4 start at 1030am.
Ability levels 5-6 start at 12 Noon.
- Level 1 – No Experience
- Level 2 – Beginner – Have skied or snowboarded 1 or 2 times, but cannot stop on demand ; have skied or boarded, but it’s been a long time
- Level 3 – Novice – Can ski/ride Beginner/Green Slopes with ease and ride chairlift comfortably
- Level 4 – Can ski/ride Intermediate/Blue Slopes
- Level 5 – Can ski/ride Black Diamonds/Advanced
- Level 6 – All mountain Skier/Rider in all conditions
What is included:
- 4 lessons with an experienced instructor
- 4 Ski-Area Passes for the days of your lessons
- Equipment Rentals* included (skis/boots/poles or board/boots) for all lessons
- 4 Aerial Tram Tickets**
- You save up to 65% off total walk-in/separate value (depending on age)
* Clothing & Helmet rentals are optional, but available at additional daily cost.
** Parking is Not Included
PLEASE NOTE: Activity can and will take place in rain. Activity may be canceled and moved to the next Sunday due to lightning or other dangerous weather conditions. This will be communicated through email. Thank You