MOUNTAIN BIKING AT OBER
AGES 5 & UP
HOURS OF OPERATION
Ticket Sales End 2 Hr Before Closing Time
Monday10:00 am-6:00 pm
Tuesday10:00 am-6:00 pm
Wednesday10:00 am-6:00 pm
Thursday10:00 am-6:00 pm
Friday10:00 am-6:00 pm
Saturday10:00 am-6:00 pm
Sunday10:00 am-6:00 pm
NOTE: Hours are subject to change without notice due to weather or other conditions
Conquer the trails, feel the rush of speed, and experience the breathtaking beauty of nature all in one unforgettable experience!
Bike Area Ticket: Our chairlift will transport you and your bike to the top of the mountain effortlessly. Say goodbye to exhausting uphill climbs and hello to more time spent enjoying the thrilling descents!
Bike, Helmet and Pads: Don’t have your own mountain biking equipment? No problem! We offer bike, pad and helmet rentals, ensuring that you have the best equipment for a safe and exciting ride. Our bikes are meticulously maintained to provide optimal performance on the trails. Helmets are mandatory. If you are bringing your own bike, it must meet certain standards of suspension. Call for details.
Lessons for All Levels: Whether you’re a seasoned rider looking to fine-tune your technique or a complete beginner eager to learn the ropes, our experienced instructors are here to help.
The Ober Mountain Difference:
Immerse yourself in nature: As you zoom down the trails, you’ll be surrounded by breathtaking panoramic views of majestic mountains, lush forests, and pristine wilderness.
Safety first: Your safety is our top priority. Our trails are professionally designed, well-maintained, and equipped with safety features to ensure a thrilling yet secure experience.
Family-friendly fun: Ober Mountain is the perfect destination for riders of all ages. Bring your family and friends for an unforgettable day of outdoor adventure and bonding.
OBER MOUNTAIN BIKE PARK FAQs
To ensure that your adventure at Ober Mountain is successful, do your research. Check the weather, explore our website, and ask questions. Below are some frequently asked questions, suggested answers, and facts regarding the Bike Park.
Do you offer a Mountain Bike Season Pass?
A Mountain Bike Season pass is $299. This includes a mountain biking lift ticket and free parking at the top of the resort. This does not include rentals. Passes can be purchased at Guest Services.
Is the Bike Park open in the rain?
Yes. We keep the lift running in the rain. Our trails were professionally designed and built with water management in mind. Trails are typically in the best shape after a day of rain.
Can I bring my bike on the tram?
We are encouraging you to drive up the mountain. With a season pass, parking is free.
What should you wear? Dress for the weather:
- Helmet, Pads & Gloves – Wearing a helmet, pads, and gloves will help protect you in the event of a fall. Full Face Helmet required on Double Black Diamond trail.
- Sturdy Footwear – Closed toe shoes are required. Sandals do not provide enough protection for your feet and are not recommended.
- Layers of Clothing – Layering is a good rule of thumb for any outdoor activity.
Choose active wicking fabrics like polyester, wool, or nylon. Avoid cotton materials if possible. Cotton absorbs moisture and does not insulate well when it is wet.
- Water/Wind Resistant Shell – Depending on the weather you may want a water/wind resistant shell, to protect you from the elements. We encourage riders choose long sleeved or ¾ length jerseys and pants or knee length shorts made with reinforced heavy-duty materials. We require a helmet and strongly recommend a full-face helmet, knee/elbow pads for armoring, and gloves for added protection and improved handlebar grip.
What restrictions do you have at Ober Mountain Bike Park?
- All bikes which ride the lift must have one form of suspension and disc brakes.
- You must wear a properly fitted helmet while riding.
- Uphill travel is not allowed at Ober Mountain as our park is designed and will be operated as a downhill park only.
- Alcohol, tobacco, food, or drink are not allowed in the Bike Park area.