Smoky Mountain Fall Festival at Ober Mountain is a celebration for the whole family. Join us as
Ober Mountain presents a month-long event full of music, food and FUN! The Smoky Mountain
Fall Festival at Ober Mountain begins on Friday, September 29th and continues through Sunday, October 29, 2023.
Bring the whole family to enjoy a mountaintop of FALL FUN!
- The Smoky Mountain Fall Festival kicks off on September 29 with a Full Moon Concert Series. Heart Breaker, a Heart Tribute Band, performing from 7pm-9pm
- Climb your way to the top of hay mountain and slide down.
- Jump on a pedal bike around the hay track and find your way out of the hay maze.
- As part of the Fall Festival Celebration, you will enjoy specialty food items including a Schnitzel Sandwich, Ober Dunkel Brats, Pumpkin Spice Fudge, Pretzels with Yee-Haw Dunkel Beer Cheese, Grilled Corn on the Cob & more!
- Cheers to German Beers: Hofbrau and Spaten, East TN local Yee-Haw Brewing Co beer & more!
- Friday Movie Nights, 7pm – 9pm, under the stars on our 22 foot LED digital screen.
- Giant Pumpkin Festival on Oct 20–22. Don’t miss GIANT 1000 lb. pumpkins being carved.
- On 10/28, Ober Mountain’s Full Moon Concert Series presents Pandora’s Box, an Aerosmith Tribute Band performing from 7pm-9pm in the Ober’s Special Event Lounge.