DIRECTIONS & PARKING
The basics about our two locations
The lower terminal of the Aerial Tramway and the Aerial Tramway Mall are located in downtown Gatlinburg at 1001 Parkway (directions below).
The Aerial Tramway transports you 2.1 miles from downtown* up to the Ober Mountain Adventure Park and Ski Area, where all our attractions/activities are located. You may also drive up to the same location (directions below) … the address will not work in most GPS systems, so please just follow the simple directions below.
* You may also purchase Tram tickets on the mountain and start your round trip from the top, if you have already driven up.
For more info and/or help with directions, please give us a call.
RIDE THE TRAM
Experience the Best Views of the Smokies as our Tram takes you to the top of Ober Mountain where fun awaits
Downtown Gatlinburg at Parkway and LeConte Street
Halfway between Traffic lights #8 & #10
PARKING RATES *
PER STANDARD VEHICLE
* Follow Signs Posted at Above Location over to our Parking Lot
Actual Address of Parking Lot: 300 Cottage Drive, Gatlinburg 37738
On Your Left
DRIVE SKI MTN ROAD
LIMITED PARKING AVAILABILITY. Occasionally during inclement weather in the winter, Ski Mountain Road is open to vehicles with 4-wheel drive and/or chains only.
ADVENTURE PARK & SKI AREA
PER STANDARD VEHICLE
*$20 during some holiday periods. Next is November 22nd – 26th.
Turn at Traffic Light #10 Ski Mountain Road & Parkway in downtown Gatlinburg
Follow double yellow lines approximately 3 mi. to the top, road dead-ends at Ober
Parking not available for buses & over-sized vehicles on weekends & holidays.
- Atlanta, GA – 205 miles
- Birmingham, AL – 296 miles
- Charlotte, NC – 197 miles
- Charleston, WV – 316 miles
- Chicago, IL – 578
- Cincinnati, OH – 323 miles
- Dallas, TX – 947 miles
- Daytona Beach, FL – 572 miles
- Dayton, OH – 375 miles
- Indianapolis, IN – 394 miles
- Lexington, KY – 240 miles
- Memphis, TN – 426 miles
- Nashville, TN – 220 miles
- New Orleans, LA – 661 miles
- St. Louis, MO – 549 miles