Our Snow Tubing Park operates November 23rd 2019 thru April 12th 2020
Each year advance Tubing tickets for the following Season go on sale in mid October, please check back for exact dates. This year we started selling tubing tickets on October 18th.
* Sessions may sell-out well in advance for holiday periods and most weekends
Please note: Tubing sessions are held in sunshine, rain, sleet & snow. There are no refunds for Snow Tubing unless the session is cancelled (due to extreme adverse weather). This is a rare occurrence.
Helpful hints to buying Snow Tubing tickets online:
-You will be prompted to buy tickets for ages 5 and over first. After that process, it will allow you to get tickets for ages 3 and 4 later.
-Make sure you have each snow tubers info before purchase. This will make it easier for you to go thru the process.You will need:
- First & Last name
- Email (A different email address is required for every adult ticket. )
- Birth date
- Phone number
-Fill out the birth date on each persons info first, so the system can recognize if the guest is under 18. Guests under 18 do not require an email address.
-If you purchased your Tubing Tickets online before November 21st* or you plan to buy at Ober Gatlinburg in person, please click the “ONLINE TUBING WAIVER” button (below) and fill out a waiver for each ticket. Once completed, the waiver will be on record here with your purchase. The PAPER TUBING WAIVER is meant to expedite the process during Holiday Periods, so if you purchased before November 21 and are coming during a Holiday Period, you may use the paper waiver.
* If you purchased your tickets online after November 22, you were prompted to fill out waivers during purchase, so nothing else is required.
-If you plan to buy tickets on site (if still available), you should fill out online waivers in advance, which will be stored in our system under your name/email … it will save time when purchasing tickets at Ober.
-Each tuber must possess a waterproof ticket issued from our Will Call or Snow Tubing Booths to gain entry to the tubing park.
-The system seems to not like auto fill.
- November 26 – December 1, 2019
- December 20, 2019 – January 4, 2020 *
- January 17 – 20, 2020 (Martin Luther King Weekend)
- February 14 – 17, 2020 (President’s Day Weekend)
- *Christmas Eve (12/24) Open 8:00am-4:00pm ( 9am, 11am, 1pm & 3pm sessions)
- *Christmas Day (12/25) Open 12:00pm-10:00pm ( 1pm, 3pm, 5pm & 7pm sessions)
- Sessions may sell-out well in advance for holiday periods and most weekends
PLEASE NOTE: Like all resort attractions anywhere, during holiday periods and most weekends, you should be prepared for longer waits at ticket booths and some attractions. We recommend that you get an early start each day and allot extra time for these unavoidable delays.
- Children ages 2 and under are not allowed to go tubing
- Ages 3 – 5 must ride with an adult 18 years or older in a double tube (no lap riding)
- Must be at least age 6 years old and 42″ tall to ride alone
- Tubers must be able to get in & out of tube & lanes quickly
- Tubers must be able to ride conveyor unassisted in a standing position
- Tubers must be able to understand instructions & rules
Remember, If you purchased your tickets online after November 22, you were prompted to fill out waivers during purchase, so nothing else is required.
If you bought your tubing ticket before Nov. 21 (and have not already filled out the ONLINE TUBING WAIVER) you may download the PAPER TUBING WAIVER, fill one out for each tuber, then bring them with you. This will expedite processing time during Holiday Periods. Again, this is only necessary during Holiday Periods and for those who purchased Tubing Tickets before Nov. 21 and have not already filled out a waiver.
NOTE: Downloading and completion of any tubing waiver does not guarantee available tubing sessions.
Ages 3 & 4 are Free, with a paying adult for each child (children ages 2 and under may not ride).
Due to the high demand for tubing and the large number of guests on Weekends & Holiday Periods, you may encounter a wait time of 2 or more hours via the Tramway or parking on the mountain. Please schedule your time to allow for delays to prevent missing your scheduled tubing session as no refunds or exchanges are allowed. Tickets are non-transferable and not for resale.
Starting first day of tubing, November 23, 2019, Snow Tubing tickets (for any available snow tubing session) can be purchased Downtown at the Tramway Mall “Will Call” booth or at the Snow Tubing ticket office on the mountain, as well as online.
Sessions are 90 minutes each.
The “Magic Carpet” (outdoor escalator) takes you back to the top of the hill following each run … no hill climbing involved.
90 MINUTE SESSION
Ages 5 & Up
Ages 3 & 4 Free with Paying Adult for Each
During Designated Holiday Periods (please see above)