Our Snow Tubing Park will reopen November 21st 2020 and operate daily through the end of March 2021.
Each year advance Tubing tickets for the following Season go on sale in mid October, so please check back for exact dates ( In 2019 we started selling tubing tickets on October 18th ).
* Sessions may sell-out well in advance for holiday periods and most weekends
Please note: Tubing sessions are held in sunshine, rain, sleet & snow. There are no refunds for Snow Tubing unless the session is cancelled (due to extreme adverse weather). This is a rare occurrence.
Ages 3 & 4 are Free, with a paying adult for each child (children ages 2 and under may not ride).
Due to the high demand for tubing and the large number of guests on Weekends & Holiday Periods, you may encounter a wait time of 2 or more hours via the Tramway or parking on the mountain. Please schedule your time to allow for delays to prevent missing your scheduled tubing session as no refunds or exchanges are allowed. Tickets are non-transferable and not for resale.
Starting first day of tubing, November 21, 2020, Snow Tubing tickets (for any available snow tubing session) can be purchased Downtown at the Tramway Mall “Will Call” booth or at the Snow Tubing ticket office on the mountain, as well as online.
Sessions are 90 minutes each.
The “Magic Carpet” (outdoor escalator) takes you back to the top of the hill following each run … no hill climbing involved.
- November 24 – 29, 2020
- December 18, 2020 – January 2, 2021 *
- January 15 -18, 2021 (Martin Luther King Weekend)
- February 12 – 15, 2021 (President’s Day Weekend)
- *Christmas Eve (12/24) Open 8:00am-4:00pm ( 9am, 11am, 1pm & 3pm sessions)
- *Christmas Day (12/25) Open 12:00pm-10:00pm ( 1pm, 3pm, 5pm & 7pm sessions)
- Sessions may sell-out well in advance for holiday periods and most weekends
PLEASE NOTE: Like all resort attractions anywhere, during holiday periods and most weekends, you should be prepared for longer waits at ticket booths and some attractions. We recommend that you get an early start each day and allot extra time for these unavoidable delays.
- Children ages 2 and under are not allowed to go tubing
- Ages 3 – 5 must ride with an adult 18 years or older in a double tube (no lap riding)
- Must be at least age 6 years old and 42″ tall to ride alone
- Tubers must be able to get in & out of tube & lanes quickly
- Tubers must be able to ride conveyor unassisted in a standing position
- Tubers must be able to understand instructions & rules
Ages 3 & 4 Free with Paying Adult for Each
90 MINUTE SESSION
Same Price For
All Ages 5 & Up
Weekends (Sat & Sun) & During Holiday Periods