Advance Tubing tickets for the 2021/2022 Season are now available ONLINE ONLY.
Due to required liability forms, we do not (cannot) sell tickets over the phone*.
*PLEASE NOTE: If having issues purchasing tickets online, Before Calling, PLEASE carefully read “Helpful Hints” below on this page FIRST. Thank You
90 MINUTE TUBING SESSION
AGES 5 & UP
AGES 5 & UP
WEEKENDS & HOLIDAY PERIODS
AGES 3 & 4 FREE W/PAID ADULT FOR EACH CHILD
(Under 3 yrs Old may Not Ride)
Sessions tend to sell-out well in advance for holiday periods and most weekends
- November 21 – 27, 2021
- December 17, 2021 – January 1, 2022 *
- January 14 -17, 2022 (Martin Luther King Weekend)
- February 18 – 21, 2022 (President’s Day Wknd)
- *Christmas Eve (12/24) Open 8:20am-4:00pm ( 9am, 11am, 1pm & 3pm sessions)
- *Christmas Day (12/25) Open 12:00pm-8:00pm ( 1pm, 3pm, 5pm & 7pm sessions)
PLEASE NOTE: Like all resort attractions anywhere, during holiday periods and most weekends, you should be prepared for longer waits at ticket booths and some attractions. We recommend that you get an early start each day and allot extra time for these unavoidable delays.
Helpful hints when buying snow tubing tickets:
- There is an option to copy info to all tickets, you may do so if you want. This makes the process easier.
- You will be able to buy tickets for ages 5 and up in the beginning of the process. There will be tickets for ages 3 and 4 later in the check out process.
- Each profile (rider) must have their own unique email address. If you are getting an error message, this is most likely the reason. Children under 18 do not require an email address. Simply put their birth date in first and it will grey out the email address field.
- Waivers- Even though it says you can skip signing the waiver, you cannot. This is a typo that we are working on getting removed.
- The purchaser must sign the waiver for all riders in order to complete the process.
Snow Tubing Info
- Sessions are 90 minutes long.
- The Tubing Hill is 350 feet long with a 50 foot drop.
- The “Magic Carpet” (outdoor escalator) takes you back to the top of the hill following each run … no climbing involved.
- Under 3 yrs old may Not Ride
- Must be 6 yrs old and 42″ tall to ride alone.
- Starting first day of tubing, November 20, 2021, Snow Tubing tickets (for any available snow tubing session) can be purchased at the Snow Tubing ticket office on the mountain, as well as online.
- Due to the high demand for tubing and the large number of guests on Weekends & Holiday Periods, you may encounter a wait time of 2 or more hours via the Tramway or parking on the mountain. If mountain parking is full, you must take the Aerial Tramway from the Downtown Tram Mall (please communicate with Ober Gatlinburg staff about your session time). Please schedule your time to allow for delays to prevent missing your scheduled tubing session as no refunds or exchanges are allowed. Tickets are non-transferable and not for resale.