Snow Tubing will reopen for the 23/24 Winter Season November 18th.
Advance Online Tickets will go on sale beginning October 15th
90 MINUTE TUBING SESSION
AGES 5 & UP
AGES 5 & UP
FRI, SAT & HOLIDAY PERIODS
Ages 3 & 4 Free w/paid Adult for Each Child
(Sorry, Under 3 Years Old can Not Ride)
- November 18 – 25, 2023
- December 15, 2023 – January 1, 2024*
- January 12 -15, 2024 (Martin Luther King Weekend)
- February 16 – 19, 2024 (Presidents’ Day Wknd)
- *Christmas Eve (12/24) Open 8:20am-4:00pm ( 9am, 11am, 1pm & 3pm sessions)
- *Christmas Day (12/25) Open 12:00pm-8:00pm ( 1pm, 3pm, 5pm & 7pm sessions)
PLEASE NOTE: Like all resort attractions anywhere, during holiday periods and most weekends, you should be prepared for longer waits at ticket booths and some attractions. We recommend that you get an early start each day and allot extra time for these unavoidable delays.
Snow Tubing Info:
- Sessions are 90 minutes long and sell-out well in advance for holiday periods and most weekends.
- The Tubing Hill is 350 feet long with a 50 foot total drop.
- The “Magic Carpet” (outdoor escalator) takes you back to the top of the hill following each run … no climbing involved.
- Ages 3 – 5 must ride with an adult 18 years or older, Children ages 2 and under are not allowed to go tubing. Must be at least age 6 years old and 42″ tall to ride alone
- All Tubers must be able to get in & out of tube & lanes quickly, must be able to ride conveyor unassisted in a standing position and be able to understand instructions & rules.
- Individuals who are pregnant cannot participate in this activity
- Starting first day of tubing, November 18, 2023, Snow Tubing tickets (for any available snow tubing session) can be purchased at the Snow Tubing ticket office on the mountain, as well as online.
- Due to the high demand for tubing and the large number of guests on Weekends & Holiday Periods, you may encounter a wait time of 2 or more hours via the Tramway or parking on the mountain. If mountain parking is full, you must take the Aerial Tramway from the Downtown Tram Mall. Please schedule your time to allow for delays to prevent missing your scheduled tubing session as no refunds or exchanges are allowed. Tickets are non-transferable and not for resale.