Advance Tubing tickets for the 2022/2023 Season are now available.
If having issues purchasing tickets online, before calling please read the helpful hints below. We cannot sell tickets over the phone. Thank You
90 MINUTE TUBING SESSION
AGES 5 & UP
AGES 5 & UP
WEEKENDS & HOLIDAY PERIODS
Please note: Tubing sessions are held in sunshine, rain, sleet & snow. There are no refunds for Snow Tubing unless the session is canceled due to extreme adverse weather or other concerns … This is a rare occurrence.
- November 20 – 26, 2022
- December 16, 2022 – January 1, 2023*
- January 13 -16, 2023 (Martin Luther King Weekend)
- February 17 – 20, 2023 (Presidents’ Day Wknd)
- *Christmas Eve (12/24) Open 8:20am-4:00pm ( 9am, 11am, 1pm & 3pm sessions)
- *Christmas Day (12/25) Open 12:00pm-8:00pm ( 1pm, 3pm, 5pm & 7pm sessions)
PLEASE NOTE: Like all resort attractions anywhere, during holiday periods and most weekends, you should be prepared for longer waits at ticket booths and some attractions. We recommend that you get an early start each day and allot extra time for these unavoidable delays.
Helpful Hints when purchasing Tubing Tickets:
- There is an option to copy info to all tickets. You may do so if you want. This makes the process easier.
- You will be able to buy tickets for ages 5 and up in the beginning of the process. You’ll be asked to enter info on 3 & 4 year olds later in the checkout process.
- Each profile (rider) must have a unique email address. If you are getting an error message, this is most likely to reason. Children under 18 do not require an email address. Simply enter their birthdate and it will gray out the email address field.
- The purchaser must sign a waiver for all riders in order to complete the process.
Snow Tubing Info:
- Sessions are 90 minutes long and sell-out well in advance for holiday periods and most weekends.
- The Tubing Hill is 350 feet long with a 50 foot drop.
- The “Magic Carpet” (outdoor escalator) takes you back to the top of the hill following each run … no climbing involved.
- Ages 3 – 5 must ride with an adult 18 years or older, Children ages 2 and under are not allowed to go tubing. Must be at least age 6 years old and 42″ tall to ride alone
- All Tubers must be able to get in & out of tube & lanes quickly, must be able to ride conveyor unassisted in a standing position and be able to understand instructions & rules.
- Individuals who are pregnant cannot participate in this activity
- Starting first day of tubing, November 19, 2022, Snow Tubing tickets (for any available snow tubing session) can be purchased at the Snow Tubing ticket office on the mountain, as well as online.
- Due to the high demand for tubing and the large number of guests on Weekends & Holiday Periods, you may encounter a wait time of 2 or more hours via the Tramway or parking on the mountain. If mountain parking is full, you must take the Aerial Tramway from the Downtown Tram Mall (please communicate with Ober Mountain staff about your session time). Please schedule your time to allow for delays to prevent missing your scheduled tubing session as no refunds or exchanges are allowed. Tickets are non-transferable and not for resale.